See the Virginia Beach Pier and ride along the beach and through the surf as we experience nature at its best. This horseback ride takes us from 26th St. to 9th St. and back!
Outer Banks Guided Beach Horseback Ride
"It's Time To Let Your Spirit Run Free"
Outer Banks (OBX) Horseback Riding
This summer, venture to the Outer Banks and ride on horseback. You can enjoy a beautiful casual ride on the beach with your friends and loved ones experiencing the beauty of nature at its finest, or get some thrills with an unforgettable canter down the beach alongside your guides. Both our guides and gentle horses love this summertime Outer Banks horseback riding trip and it could be the most memorable part of your vacation!
Enjoy the breathtaking views that you can’t even imagine as your patient, gorgeous horse carries you along. Guide your horse into the water for a different type of ride and come prepared for an amazing horseback riding adventure in the Outer Banks.
- No experience is required.
- These rides are guided by at least one to two instructors at a time.
- Age requirements: At least six years old and older to ride a horse by themselves.
- Weight limit may not exceed 225 pounds.
- Prior to mounting, all customers are matched based on their experience and comfort levels with horseback riding.
- We provide a three-stair mounting block making it exceptionally easy for getting on and off the horse.
- Everyone is introduced to their horses and receives a short lesson before walking out to the grass field awaiting further direction from your guides.
- After getting to know your guide and listening to a short recap on how to safely handle your horses and things to watch out for while on the ride, our professional photographer and guides lead you to the surf to take any requested professional photography shots. Note these are optional and are not required to pre-purchase.
- We can simply have your photo ready when you’re back from your adventure and you may look at your photos and decide at the end of your ride if you’d like to purchase them.
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore Park